Williams Alligator + RSI + T3CCI

Williams Alligator strategy is based on indicator developed by a legendary trader Bill Williams , an early pioneer of market psychology.

The strategy is based on a trend-following Alligator indicator, which follows the premise that financial markets and individual securities trend just 15% to 30% of the time while grinding through sideways ranges the other 70% to 85% of the time. Williams believed that individuals and institutions tend to collect most of their profits during strongly trending periods.

Although Alligator is a very strong tool it has a lot of weak signals and has lag span on entries and exits. We added RSI oscillator and T3CCI to clear market noises and weak signals. Moreover the approach we intoduced to the indicator allows to enter positions and close them earlier than orginal indicator which ensures stronger signals

The strategy supports traditional and cryptocurrency spot, futures , options and marginal trading exchanges. It works accurately with BTC , USD, USDT, ETH and BNB quote currencies. Best to use with 1D timeframe charts

The strategy can be and should be configured for each particular asset. You can change filters and risk management settings to receive the most advanced accurate alerts

Advantages of this script:

  • Good for long and Short positions
  • Produces strong long-term entries and closures of positions
  • Stable to short-term market fluctutions
  • Easy configuration with a user friendly interface
  • Backtests show high accuracy around 85.71%
  • High Net Profit percentage around 21.26%
  • High profit factor around 82.403

How to use?
1. Apply strategy to the trading pair your are interested in at 1D timeframe chart
2. Configure the strategy: change filters values and risk management settings until Strategy tester shows good results according to mathematical expectation
3. Set up a TradingView alert to trigger when strategy conditions are met
4. Strategy will send alerts when to enter and when to exit positions

Feel free to copy and use this script for your ideas and trading!

If you want to obtain access to the indicator please send us a personal message or leave a comment

How to get script?

If you want to have access to the script you should contact us in personal message or send an email to

Trade easy with Smart tools
Utilize AI-enhanced SmartBot for automated decisions and SmartTrade terminal for tailored manual trades, all in one integrated platform
Get started

Experience the next level of trading efficiency